The SNS technologists are a team of experts. Driven by a love for technology, these IT professionals are the backbone of SNS. Although each has their own unique skills, training and mentorship provide our group with an even broader range of IT knowledge. This team environment gives every member access to the strengths of the collective. As a result, every client who outsources IT receives the benefits of a whole IT team when they work with one in-house partner.
In addition to their own particular specialty, every SNS team member has the core knowledge necessary to provide broad IT solutions. Every team member:
- Installs, configures and manages
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server systems
- Manages multiplatform systems with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Manages Windows 2003/2008/2012 Active Directory,DNS, and DHCP
- Implements and supports VPN, Terminal Services anddial-up remote access tools
- Has analytical experience in TCP/IP networking, firewall configuration and routing issues
- Provides effective support and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Offers Remote Desktop management and support for laptops and workstations
- Manages Active Directory users, groups, file security and Group Policy deployment
- Has extensive network printer support and maintenance of HP and Xerox printers
- Has data backup experience with several backup software vendors.
- Creates and deploys Sysprep images of Windows XP/Windows 7
- Troubleshoots and supports Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010 installations
- Installs and manages Windows and performs software upgrades and patches
- Has anti-virus management experience with many industry standard antivirus vendors.
- Has anti-spam management experience using several vendor products.
- Sharepoint (Hosted/OnPrem)
- Linux/Unix systems.